- MOP Leave-in Conditioner - great for hydrating hair and skin or for shaving!
- Zoya Nail Polish in the shade Zanna - soft, summery, shimmery.
- Re-Shaper Hairspray - Dry mist keeps styles strong hold without any stiffness or weight.
- MOP Defining Cream - can be used on all hair types wet or dry for texture and weight.
- Penetraitt Hair Masque - treatment for chemically treated hair -perfect after a day in the sun or surf.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Today I want to focus on summer grooming. The MOST important thing for me is a great pedicure! A professionally done pedicure is a brilliant gift you can give yourself and keep enjoying for weeks. We use Qtica and Zoya nail products for low toxicity, long lasting results. All Zoya nail polishes are formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate and camphor free for the most gentle treatment to your nails with the longest lasting wear.
Our Spa pedicure is done with a jet spa whirlpool tub and features scrumptious seasonal lotions and scrubs. Don't have the time for a salon pedi? We sell all of the products that we use for our nail treatments for salon results at home or to maintain your luxury treatments yourself.
Welcome to Salon Vertigo's blog where we will be posting all sorts of information pertinent to the salon space, events, seasonal offerings, new products and learning opportunities. All staff members will be contributing on the subjects that they find most engaging, so there will be an interesting mix of postings on a regular basis. Keep checking back for contributions from Nina, Pam, Grace, Erica & Anna - as well as possibly contributions from our eclectic clientele...