Sunday, February 23, 2014

New Products That Make Everyone Happy

I have SO many new products in house now in addition to my old favorites.  The changes at the salon have been the portal for me to scrutinize everything surrounding me.  If I don't totally love it, it's gone.  Man, does that feel great!

Sebastian Dry Clean Only - $20

This dry shampoo eliminates oily roots and gives your hair a fresh smell as well as a big feel.  I never thought I would use such a thing, but this is the BOMB.


Wella Huile - $40

Those who have tried it, buy it.  A bottle will probably last you a year.  It makes dull hair shiny, fine hair full of body, smoothes fuzz in a blowout and makes tinted grey hair glorious.  Nuff' said.


Wella Enrich Shampoo and Conditioner-$19/ea
I have not loved a shampoo and conditioner this much since the MOP Glisten (now discontinued).  It's got great moisture, detangling quality and leaves your hair feeling great.  Buy in larger sizes for exceptional pricing.

MENS DEPT. Grooming Cream - $14

#1 for finer hair types and #2 for thicker more unruly hair.  I really love the citrus/mint smell of this line and feel this is one of the best cream type stylers for those who think the puck type molding creams are too heavy.

Illumina Hair Color Service

I JUST got this in.  It claims to make your hair feel better than before it was tinted.  The shades are incredible and I will have the full line of shades by the end of next week.  I can't wait!


Spring is just around the corner, which means new nail color shades and makeup.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment